- The conference centre is currently closed and therefore all events, visits, conferences and activities have been cancelled until 31 May 2020. Further conference centre activities will be kept under regular review in the coming months; please contact our conference centre manager if you have any questions regarding planned activities.
- No face-to-face teaching is now being undertaken onsite at Cliff College. However, all our validated programmes are now being delivered online and we are rescheduling our short courses for later in the year. We remain in contact with our students regarding these decisions, and anyone with questions regarding their course should contact their course administrator (Pete Anderson for short courses; Cathi Thacker for undergraduate courses and spring school; Helen Phipps for postgraduate courses) for more information.
- The Cliff College library is closed, although there is access to a range of online resources. Contact our librarian for more details.
- The Cliff Year have now all returned home and we are continuing to support them online. We hope that they will be able to return to Cliff before the end of their programme, so they can finish their year well. If you have any questions about this, please contact Tom Donoghue, our Cliff Year leader.
- Cliff Festival will not be happening onsite - instead, we are excited to be hosting a free-to-access online Festival, called Festival at Home. If you have any further questions at this time, please contact our Festival coordinator.
We hope that the Cliff College Summer School and the Worship: Leading and Preaching Summer School will proceed as planned at the end of July and the start of August respectively, and will continue to review this decision as we get closer to the time.
Supporting Cliff College
This is a stressful and uncertain time for the Cliff community, as it is for many people in wider society. The decisions that we have taken, outlined above, will cost the College a considerable amount of money and will impact our budget for this and subsequent years. If you feel able to donate to Cliff College’s ongoing work and ministry, you can do so here.
We continue to share in morning prayers at 8.45am Monday to Friday, live on the College’s Facebook page each morning. We also continue with Celebration each Tuesday at 6.15pm, also available on our Facebook page. Please join with the Cliff College community as we pray and celebrate together in these challenging times.
Please continue to pray for the College, our students and wider community, and for God’s world as the situation with COVID-19 develops. If you have any questions that have not been answered above, please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to speak with you.
Rev Ashley Cooper
Cliff College Principal
Cliff College Statement | July 2020
Cliff College is very pleased to announce that we will be open from this summer providing a safe space for learning, refreshment and relaxation.
Cliff College statement on teaching - May 2020
Cliff College aims to ensure that students will be able to access their courses and programmes in 2020/21 and has released the following statement.
Memorandum of Understanding with Perkins School of Theology
Our ongoing partnership with Perkins School of Theology has been formalised in a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
Join us for Festival at Home!
In place of our usual Cliff College Festival, we'll be hosting a Festival at Home. Teaching, worship, discussion and community, available online.